More on mail

Georgina Joyce gena at visson.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Feb 4 23:11:23 EST 2001

Hi

Cheers, no I'm attempting to install Debian on another partition but for the
time being, I'm using Slackware 7.1.

I guess that I can't have something set up right as mutt, as you quite
rightly suggested, looked in /var/spool/mail/Gena but complained about it.

Next time I log into my Linux partition, I'll look along that route and see
what is there.

Having had a quick look at mutt, I'm not too sure which om the mail clients
I prefer to work with speakup.  I got the impression that most people liked
pine but I've had a few problems with it.  I'd like to try mutt and pine to
see which one I prefer.  I've got my folders in a single column but speakup
is echoing 2 folder names as I curser up and down my list.  Thus making it
very difficult to be clear about which one is selected.

Thanks for your help.
Gena

gena at visson.freeserve.co.uk g.joyce at uclan.ac.uk

http://www.visson.freeserve.co.uk