speakup

Shaun Oliver shauno at sgtnet.com.au
Sun Feb 4 04:32:03 EST 2001

                        Well I've got an idea, Why don't  you just remove
the shell installation script yourself if you don't like it.
I assume you know how to script? If you don't I suggest you learn and stop
bitching.. Oh well, you can please some of the prople some of the time but,
you can't please all of the people all of the time..
and while I'm on it, I'd like to agree with an earlier message re cakewalk
and comparable audio editers for linux. I personally would still need to use
windblows for my music exploits but as for server and security issues, I
feel that linux would be great..
I would suggest that you should never burn all your bridges yet as there
isn't a comparable screen review package available for the gui interface of
linux just yet..
Anyway, enough of my waffling, I've had my gripe hehehe..
Shaun