speakup

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Sat Feb 3 22:29:44 EST 2001

Heh. Just proves ya can't please everyone, I guess. Back in the days
before history (or at least, before 0.10), you did have to patch
manually...and so, "Hey, let's create an install script!" "What a great
idea!" And so it was done. I like it myself, actually.

So, umm, instead of saying, "You need to do X, Y, or Z", why not try, oh,
I dunno, discussing how things might be better done with people who know
how to do it, rather than saying that something "should be done" because
not doing it is "mean". Or how about doing the thing that you want done if
you know how? That's the wunnerful thing about the GPL. You can do that
sort of thing. Course, what do I know? I'm jus a simple user type who
likes Speakup and appreciates the work that's being done on it by people
who are more smarter than I am. So how about helping out instead of
pissing and moaning about it, eh?

'K, I'm crawlin back under my rock. Anyone else wanna come, too?

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV    | I choose you to take up all of my time.
Email: davros at ycardz.com | I choose you because you're funny and kind