Dynamic IP Address

Holmes, Steve SAHolmes at ahcccs.state.az.us
Thu Feb 1 11:16:54 EST 2001

I know, this is really old stuff by now, but I thought I should follow up
with this discussion and let you all know that I went with www.nols.com and
it is working great so far.  I have a perl script they provided to update
their DNS records with my I/P address every time I bring up a PPP session.
It has been solid so far!  My machine can be directly addressed by my actual
domain, holmesgrown.com.