New to LINUX

Chuck Kyle chuckk at exis.net
Mon Dec 31 09:12:14 EST 2001

Greetings,
    I am a JAWS user with a Gateway Celeron and usb connections. I have purchased a SUSE LINUX software package. I would appreciate answers to these questions:
    1. When will Tuxtalk be available?
    2. What is the general price range for a hardware synthesizer?
    3. Does this software help solve installation probvlems?
    4. What synthesizer will connect properly with my system?
    5. Would I be better off to first try zipspeak?

    PS: I have not unwrapped the package yet so I can see your answers. Chuck Kyle