New to LINUX
chuckk at exis.net
Mon Dec 31 09:12:14 EST 2001
I am a JAWS user with a Gateway Celeron and usb connections. I have purchased a SUSE LINUX software package. I would appreciate answers to these questions:
1. When will Tuxtalk be available?
2. What is the general price range for a hardware synthesizer?
3. Does this software help solve installation probvlems?
4. What synthesizer will connect properly with my system?
5. Would I be better off to first try zipspeak?
PS: I have not unwrapped the package yet so I can see your answers. Chuck Kyle
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Speakup