speakup 1.0 and slackware 8.0

Reinhard Stebner raydar at tamu.edu
Fri Dec 28 17:48:05 EST 2001

Does anyone know if there are any boot disks and kernels built with speakup
1.0 in them?

Does anyone know how hard it would be to be to install slakware 7.1 with
speakup then upgrade to speakup 1.0 and slakware 8.0?

I am a very new user and am wanting to install slackware on a partition on
my win 98 machine.  Thanks for any help.

Also, could someone give me the packages that are not required for a blind
sure (during install of the slackware package)?

What iso do I want to down load?

Finally, can I buy slackware in the store?  Thanks for ay help.