pentium 100 woes.

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Fri Dec 28 08:08:57 EST 2001

ok, on the reboots that linux doesn't come up, what happens is a few
things.
it's never the same.
I either get a out of memory error, a crc error, total lockup or I might
be lucky and get a reboot.
we found an option in the bios but I don't know if this may have any
baring on it,
there's an option that says pci ide mapped to isa.
and we cannot change it.
the motherboard is a gigabyte and the chipset is intel.
is the bios on that board flashable and if so would it possibly help my
situation any?
On Thu, 27 Dec
2001,