ponders

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Wed Dec 26 12:39:57 EST 2001

Hi Diedra -
I have recently begun to use procmail and I still get the "you
have new mail" message. However that message only occurs once,
and only when the shell prompt is next produced. So I have to hit
'enter' or run another program to hear the message. That is the
way it behaved before I began using procmail too.

HTH - Chuck