ssh for windows

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Tue Dec 25 14:35:54 EST 2001

Agreed! JFW is too unstable for me.  I have both Screen Readers.  Also, JFW
is far more flakewise to setup.  JFW is too picky about video adapters.  I
have never seen any of JFW's source code but I bet they've never checked
thoroughly for memory leaks and the like.  But still, when one application
won't work with one Screen Reader, I go to the other and sometimes that's
the only solution.  Typically, whenever I use JFW, I use it to drive the
Braille Display and do't bother with Eloquence which grates on me like
somebody scratching a chalkboard and it does a horrible interface to
Accent/SA or the Artic Transport which WinEyes does a fairly decent job of.
Let's see now! I betya ole David P is gonna get me for this one hahahaha!

Amanda