oops

Jason Symes jsymes at netins.net
Fri Dec 21 13:52:54 EST 2001

Another thing I forgot to mention in my post. I'm running a doubletalk lt
on my com1 port. Being that I've never tried any os not produced by ms, I'm
not sure how to start ZipSpeak with the doubletalk lt. I checked the
readme.1st and the zipspeak.txt files in the same ftp folder as the
zipspeak.zip file, and I gathered that I had to download the lt's boot disk
image and create a boot floppy with that image file decoder (the file's
name escapes me). Is this correct, or is there a shorter way for a linux
novice to start the lt?
tia, and merry Christmas.

Jason Symes