Gnopernicus

Saqib Shaikh ss at saqibshaikh.com
Fri Dec 21 11:49:47 EST 2001

Fundamentally Gnopernicus will not talk until X is loaded.  Having said
this, since Mandrake/SuSE/Redhat all have X based installers the
installations could be modified to include gnopernicus.  From this point,
the only thing you couldn't do, either during setup or normal use is read
startup messages until you've logged in.

Thanks, Saqib