two steps forward one step back

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Tue Dec 11 13:45:33 EST 2001

Have you repartitioned the disk? Remember you can't boot a dos partition
beyond the first 2gb of drive.
Try running lilo with -v -v -v and email me the output offlist
and i'll take a look at it.. If you are using lilo that is.
Also check if the compact option is set when it shouldn't or visa versa.
Archenstone for dos was a nice program. I have Reading advantage yet to see if it can
run in dosemu it is a true dos application.
What sort of board did you get? I've played with a couple of the athlon boards.

You might want to consider some sort of filtering to keep out the cat hair :-)

Regards, Kerry.

Kerry Hoath:  kerry at gotss.net kerry at gotss.eu.org or  kerry at gotss.spice.net.au