latest centericq on Debian

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Sun Dec 2 00:42:18 EST 2001

Anyone had any luck contacting the maintainer of centericq for Debian?
the latest package on Debian is 3.22 however the latest centericq is
4.2.0.  I can always comile my own version and install it but would
rather install it as a package.

--
Raul A. Gallegos http://www.asmodean.net
This  message was brought to  you by Linux, the free  unix.