Hewlet Packard and Linux

djc djc2 at pacbell.net
Fri Aug 31 17:52:39 EDT 2001

Hello. I'm interested in getting a linux distro going here. We're going to
make a seperate partition for linux and I need to know where to go and what
to download. I'd like to download the lastest speakup package and i'd also
like to know what flavor of linux to download. Does speakup run with other
flavors such as redhat and such? I'd like to find a compiled version if
possible to minimize growing pains. I have fooled with Linux in the past
but I am not sure how to set up for the double talk so any help would be
appreciated. Thanks.

	     Msn or mailto:djc2 at pacbell.net

     I C Q Number is: 4781694

     AcbRadio Interactive: http://www.interactive.acbradio.org