Hewlet Packard and Linux

Peter M. Konka pmk5485 at concentric.net
Mon Aug 27 21:50:58 EDT 2001

There was someone that told me that it is possible to take your Windows,
and change it that it is all text.  I dont honesly remember who said this
to me,  but he said that instead of icons, it turns everything to text
menus or command loines.

If anyone ever heard of this?  Please let me know.  Because i'd be very
interested to learn more about it...

-- Peter