error 127 from make

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon Aug 27 21:07:53 EDT 2001

Thanks, Chuck. Will do when next I get a chance. I'm sure this will do the
trick.

On Mon, 27 Aug 2001, Charles Hallenbeck wrote:

> Janina -
>
> I cannot find any information about error 127 from make, but I did manage
> to induce one to occur. I changed the name of my g++ compiler to a
> nonexistent name, and when I ran make again it ended with an error 127.
>
> So - is it possible your C++ compiler is not called g++? If it has another
> name, try changing the line in make that says "CC=g++" to the correct
> value.
>
> Chuck
>

> Visit me at http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh
> The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (66% of Full)

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp