Hewlet Packard and Linux

Darragh heiligh at gofree.indigo.ie
Sun Aug 26 16:51:17 EDT 2001

I was very interested in visiting that page, but unfortunately, its a broken
link.

Darragh
PS. Thanks for the reply about the links, I got the files that I was looking
for.
This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, including replies and
forwarded copies (which may contain alterations) subsequently transmitted
are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient.  If you
have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or
disclose the information in any way, and notify me immediately.