Hello to everyone

Peter M. Konka pmk5485 at concentric.net
Thu Aug 23 20:25:36 EDT 2001

There are other programns that anyone can download for free.

What these programs do is if your pdial up connection has been
disconnected, it will resume the download after the next ttime you reconnect.

I'm not exactly sure if these programs are available for linux.  But for
windows they are,

Two programs that I know of, and that work very well at pausing and
resuming file downloads are :

Get Right

and

Download Accellerator