Hello to everyone

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Thu Aug 23 18:09:06 EDT 2001

Yeah I know, I was working out the math to get the cat sitter to startup a
new download between her visits ha!
Wow!  I had figured on about 2 and a half days per CD so hey now! 35 hours
per image! ain't all bad!  The only down side to this is if you loose the
modem connection and have to start all overagain.  I sure did like the
resume feature in zmodem back in the dos days.

I'm happy to say that a kind person has been gracious enough to burn some
CDs.  Once I have these, in the future, will be glad to pass on the favor
to others but don't everybody line-up just yet!

Amanda