Hello to everyone

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Thu Aug 23 15:21:25 EDT 2001

Excellent Janina, I have notepad open here and am compiling my cheat
sheet.

I just don't know that I  will be able to download CD images in my
lifetime at 56K for now!  Trying to get DSL but that's another story.

Have plenty of CDR burning capability at home but no broad band connection
at this point.

I'm planning to go on vacation for a week.  Wonder if I started a download
before I left if it would be finished in time when I get home hahaha!

650MB being the average to fillup a 74 minute CD,  Yeah could happen.

Thanks!  -  Amanda