Hello to everyone

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Thu Aug 23 09:20:36 EDT 2001

Hi Peter.  Glad you can join the list and feel free to jump in at any
time.  Everyone here is very friendly and helpful.  I've learned a lot
from reading and asking this list.  I wish that at 16 I would have known
how to be a webmaster and a technician, hehehe, but at 16 I was playing
apple 2e games with my good old texttalker card.  I have a laptop with a
dual boot setup, the primary boot is into slackware linux and the
secondary boot is into windows 2000 professional so it can be done.  One
thing to decide about linux is which distribution to go with when you
decide to install.  All are good, some are better for one while others are
better for other people.  I personally have always liked slackware and
debian the best.  Others on this list use redhat and a few others I
imagine.

Best regards

--- Raul A. Gallegos mailto:raul at asmodean.net http://www.asmodean.net
For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals..  Then
something happened, which unleashed the power of our imagination...
We learned to talk...