Hello to everyone

Peter M. Konka pmk5485 at concentric.net
Wed Aug 22 23:04:22 EDT 2001

Hello everyone,

My name is Peter.  I would like to iuntroduce myseelf for i have just
subscribed to this list.  Let me tell you all a little about.

I am 16 years old, and I live in Boston Massachusetts...

I attend high school at Charlestown High school, in Charlestown, MA.

I work at a computer store, Computer Warehouse in SOuth Boston, MA, as a
computer technican,l network administrator, webmaster, sales, and a little
of everything else...

I am just starting to learn linux.

I am legally blind, i do see, i will be installing Linux as dual boot on my
laptop so hopefully some people out there can give me some good tips on
linux if i ever ask..

I am glad to join this list...

Thanks!

Peter