sblive speaker configurations

Gregory Nowak romualt at megsinet.net
Tue Aug 21 20:51:29 EDT 2001

I have the same exact problem which I posted here earlier, but never got any answers to it.  In alsa, the sound only comes out through the port right next to the game port.  Since I have to temperrarly run the other os on this machine, I switched back to the kernel drivers which output through the correct jack (the second one from the game port).
Greg