Dectalk internal pc card?

Charles Crawford ccrawford at acb.org
Sun Aug 19 09:28:18 EDT 2001

Well, I have finally decided to take a trip into this brave new world of
Linux to see what I can do with it.  I will be using an old 200 mhz
computer with a full linux install that has an internal dectalk card which
I don't think is supported at this point.  Does anyone know if it will
be?  The other alternative is to run the redhat Linux that I got off their
ftp site and burned on to cd's but not sure what to do with it from dos. on
my new and very fast computer.  I will be getting some help with that soon.

	Any advice for novices?  I hope to get good enough with this to run a lan
with internet connectivity as well.  Then if I stay with it, I might even
learn this pearl language and start programming again.  God, what a thought!

-- Charlie Crawford.