DHCP with Comcast at home

Georgina gena at gena-j.net
Sat Aug 18 18:44:53 EDT 2001

Hi

I found the cable modem howto very useful however, I've tried looking for
your ISP  but couldn't find it and my screen reader or windows decided to
play games.  But in case you haven't seen it the URL is:

 http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Cable-Modem/isps.html

Gena

Announcing Blindness Advocacy and Self-Help at www.bashonline.org

Personal pages at http://www.visson.freeserve.co.uk/