lookin' good

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Sat Aug 18 10:58:15 EDT 2001

> Looking at the code for afix and provox7,
> I'd say that Chuck has had
> a tremendous amount of programming experience in c++
> if not in anything else in addition.

I have been writing programs for such a long time that my first computer
was an abacus - a serious one - it had 21 rods! <smile>

My problem is that I write terrible code for others to read. It usually
works, but is no fun to look at. My other problem is that I am not keeping
as current as I should - I nowadays program by habit.

I think it is fair to say that I write stuff in C+ (more than C, but
hardly in a full C++ dialect). But I have written (and taught) a variety
of languages. My favorite thing to do is to run down and squash nasty
bugs, and my own code gives me all the opportunities I could ever want in
that regard! <smile>

Visit me at http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh
The Moon is New