Major problem with Speakup.

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Fri Aug 17 16:03:59 EDT 2001

PS: I frankly can't understand why you don't just network your linux box
anyway. Why not just make it a client to whatever box you already use for
Internet? You'll save yourself headache in the long run, I think. But,
then, you didn't ask me for my 2 cents on that subject.

Still, it's tough for me to imagine the value of insisting on a
non-networked linux box. I simply cannot imagine the benefit in that.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp