smoking kernel

jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Fri Aug 17 12:16:34 EDT 2001

Hi Scott,
I can't offer you specific help on Debian, but your problem is really
weird.  The missing files are ANSI standard C files that any program
would expect to be there.  Most of those files should reside in
/usr/include or /usr/include/sys.  Try installing the package that
contains standard C headers.

Incidentally, this machine is really on the net now and I can login from
home.

     73s Jim WB0TFK