Major problem with Speakup.

Thomas D. Ward tward at bright.net
Fri Aug 17 01:52:19 EDT 2001

Hi, Bill. Thanks for the info. However, I will give you some info about my
system here.
I've already updated from 2.4.2 to the 2.4.3.12 headers, kernels, devs, etc.
That was no problem. I grabbed the Athlon because that is my processor type.
To be specific a 1.2 GHZ Athlon Thunderbird.
I'm sitting on a fast machine here, and well might as well get the best
Linux can offer for it.
I'll try this, and let you know if the updates work ok.