Major problem with Speakup.

Thomas D. Ward tward at bright.net
Thu Aug 16 21:52:25 EDT 2001

Hey, Bill. thanks for that info. I really needed this.
I downloaded the following file:
kernel-2.4.3-12.athlon.rpm.
I am assuming this was the file you mentioned.
Now what do I do to make sure Speakup works with my Dectalk Express.
I've never put someone elses kernel in like this, and I want to make sure
that all the modules, synths, and all that work ok.
So please give me a step by step directions on this. Thank you vary much.