signature files.

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Sat Apr 28 09:39:12 EDT 2001

At the end of my message is a signature file which contains my contact
information.  Basically if you always want to include a good by, favorite
quote, or contact info you can add that to a .signature file so that you
don't have to type it each time.  A good rule of thumb is to not make your
signature longer than 4 lines.

Raul A. Gallegos
Email: raul at asmodean.net	icq#: 5283055
msn: ragallegos at hotmail.com	aim: raulagallegos