signature files.

David Poehlman poehlman1 at home.com
Sat Apr 28 09:03:56 EDT 2001

if you want something to be placed in each message you send or at least
to have the option and that something is always the same or you'd like
to select from several things and don't want to have to type them in all
the time, a signature file will make this possible.  I think in pine,
you can only specify one.  it usually holds something like your name and
email address and any other information you'd like to have your self
associated with.  In pine, you can also configure where the signature
will appear.