Suse.

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Fri Apr 27 09:56:53 EDT 2001

Ok here's a curley one for yall to try and explain to me.
What is Suse? Is it an open source os like linux?
If so, do you think I'd be able to patch it with speakup?
I'm gonna try whatever is accessable some how or other.
personally, I'd like to see speakup able to be compatable with most or if we had the people to do it, all unix based systems.
Thanks for your help in advance.
Shaun..
Oh. by the way, I'm gonna reinstall linux as I screwed up a kernel build and decided to start all over again.
ah well, It won't be the last time I screw up, otherwise I won't learn will I?
Shaun..