my mail problems

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Fri Apr 27 07:56:20 EDT 2001

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, tyler spivey wrote:
> i'm on shaw cable in canada, (-300c. over here). how do i tell smail (
> my mta) that it should reformat all mails
> with from name tyler to from name tspivey8? it is similar to exim.
> sorry for the bad formating but i am using comp to format this mail. i have
> to keep su'ing to tspivey8 every time i want to send.

I choose to login as the username I want my mail to go out as. But you can
change some of that in Pine. If neither of these is acceptable, then the
first step is to read the information with and from smail. And your ISP
doesn't matter at all.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

Nothing is hard if you know the answer or are used to doing it.