patch hunk failed

Gregory Nowak romualt at megsinet.net
Wed Apr 25 14:32:26 EDT 2001

Either get the patches for the kernel that you want to upgrade to from
2.2.16, or just get the entire source for the kernel you want, move
/usr/src/linux to something else, and follow the steps to install the new
kernel. Of course, don't forget to patch it with speakup 0.10a (since it's
above 2.2.16).
Greg