I too need help with samba.

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Tue Apr 24 19:58:03 EDT 2001

People, I know getting a quick answer makes it simple, but you won't learn
this way. There's a great book at http://www.samba.org and I tell you its
good. I setup my Samba server although its no where near its full
capabilities,b ut I got it to do what I wanted.

Go read that book and you'll be a real Samba master.