pdf_sec.ps patch

Holmes, Steve SAHolmes at ahcccs.state.az.us
Mon Apr 23 11:53:41 EDT 2001

As for the services at Adobe, one should beware that since they came out
with Acrobat 5.0, they will discontinue any further enhancements to these
online services.  It wouldn't surprise me if they eventually discontinue
them altogether.  The Acrobat 5.0 reader has special MSAA based components
for windows screen readers.  Sorry, us linux users lose out on this one:(.