pdf_sec.ps patch

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.eu.org
Sun Apr 22 21:51:03 EDT 2001

You find the file with the same name as the patch usually in
/usr/share/gs/ or somewhere and copy the ps file you downloaded
over the top of it.

You might want to back up the gs_encrypt.ps file or whatever it is called. Under
Debian we just install the decryptian package and it does it
for us.
Regards, Kerry.