burning CD's in linux

Brent Harding bharding at UFW2.COM
Mon Apr 16 12:30:08 EDT 2001

Oh, I suppose compiling again is better as I end up recompiling to get
speakup going without mismatched module symbols anyways, the howto said
that modules can be used, but it looks harder to do modules as one thing
has to load before another, and if not done right, the regular ide driver
gets the interface and not the idescsi one.