exploding compilations

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Mon Apr 9 19:01:17 EDT 2001

Well soemthing is sick and so anything accept 2.2.19 kernels are crapping
out.

I was wondering if anyone would mind having a look at the output of my
make on the alsa drivers ver 5.10b and let me know if they can get a
handle on what's up.

I'd sure appreciate it.

I'm running gcc 2.95 and recently upgraded my Slackware with glib 6.

I have successfully upgraded another of my boxes with the gcc 2.95
compiler, glibc 6, and gotten 2.4.2 kernels compiled as well as alsa
drivers. Only difference between these boxes, one is a dual-processor box
which is the sick one and the other is a single processor box.

tia

Scott