speak_freely point-to-point

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Mon Apr 9 11:03:09 EDT 2001

Hi gang,

Progress report: I removed the -b switch from my sfspeaker command and am
now able to operate speak_freely directly between two users. The
initiating caller must know the IP address of the person being called, but
the responder can simply run the executable file created by his sfspeaker
program, which contains the correct address of the caller.

So - the "busy" option does not work as advertised - at least not for me.

Chuck

My web site is http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh
The Moon is Waning Gibbous (97% of Full)