using emacspeak and doubletalk lt with speakup

Chris Nestrud ccn at uark.edu
Sat Apr 7 11:53:49 EDT 2001

Perhaps I spoke to soon. When I run 'tcl doubletalk' it gives a file
input/output error, even when I've killed speakup with insert-prtscr. I
tried using the original modified doubletalk server, and also modified
it to force it using /dev/synth and remove the options for other OS's
which I really don't have. Neither copy works.

Chris