down for the count

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Sat Sep 30 18:50:10 EDT 2000

I was thinking of getting a prebuilt linux machine to run stuff on if I get
high speed access. Which kind are the best to get? I was thinking a dell,
but am not sure now. I hear redhat's OK, but debian really has a time with
compiling odd stuff not in .deb's either. It's different file locations are
such that many programs can't find what they need, and I'm not much at coding.