Distro discusion

Victor Tsaran vtsaran at nimbus.ocis.temple.edu
Wed Sep 27 21:05:59 EDT 2000

For those who would like to know, Redhat offers a similar utility to
Debian's update. Redhat calls it rpmfind. You specify a word on the command
line and rpmfind wills earch the database for it, if it finds, it tells you
allthe dependences, you just hit "download all" option.
Best,
Vic
have you thought of visiting Cybertsar's Internet Kingdom? It is still
alive!
Here is the URL:
http://nimbus.ocis.temple.edu/~vtsaran/