what's the best editor to use with the current version of Speakup?

Dan Murphy mweeby at nycap.rr.com
Tue Sep 26 07:40:18 EDT 2000

Hi chuck.  I had forgotten about that command to route the cursor, but I
am finding that the w command is very nice in either Pine or Pico.  At
first I used to find that when Speakup spoke each key that was typed, it
was distracting, but now I'm getting quite used to it and it can be
beneficial when you're editing a complex line of text with lots of
symbols and such in it.