what's the best editor to use with the current version of Speakup?

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Tue Sep 26 06:24:08 EDT 2000

Hi Dan,

I also use ED for a lot of routine/small stuff, and use Pico for more
serious 'writing' - i.e., where paragraph justification and wordwrap
count. I also have learned to live with the lack of cursor tracking in
Pico by using the ^w command extensively... I cruise with the numpad
review keys and then bring the cursor to that place with a search. The
strengths of speakup far outweigh the lack of cursor tracking, IMHO.

Chuck.