extending a synth's life when needed to be portable

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Tue Sep 19 22:24:31 EDT 2000

				Is there anything one can plug the charging jack in to on most synths,
and or laptops, namely a dell inspiron 3500 and a dectalk express that
would give me external power without needing an outlet? Is there a device I
could plug the charging cube in to that would have a battery in it that one
could use for this purpose? Someone told me that if I just got an adapter
with the proper voltage, that one could hook it to some external battery
and plug it in to the charging jack, does this usually work OK? The idea of
it being, having wires wrapped around the positive and negative terminal on
one end, and the connector on the other to plug in to the dectalk or laptop.