redhat6.boot

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-777-8123 wacker at octothorp.org
Tue Sep 19 17:16:31 EDT 2000

Hi,

     The disk image will fit on a 1.44m floppy.
If you're running Linux already, put a disk in the target drive and
say: dd if=bnsb.bin of=/dev/fd0.  If you're using DOS or Windows,
there's a rawrite program for making the disk.  It can be found in the
/dosutils directory on the RedHat CD.

          HTH.
           Bill in NJ