Voice Synthesizers and now tripple talk

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Sun Sep 10 20:50:31 EDT 2000

Isapnp isn't involved in these type of cards, is it? I've read some
networking, and cable and dsl howtos, and they say there needs to be no
plug and play, or disable plug and play with the utils that come with the
card, then just modprobe it to make it work. Most modules just make you
modprobe 3c59x.o, and ifconfigging which is relatively easy, although
playing with ifconfig on a dialup doesn't do much more than mess things up.