cdrdao dependencies

Frank J. Carmickle frankiec at braille.uwo.ca
Sun Sep 10 07:08:32 EDT 2000

Thank you very much.  I knew you would come through for me.  Now about
those plextor drives.  If they can really do 32x ripping then I will just
forget this Toshiba and grab one of those.  At the time that I bought this
drive I was thinking about going with one but twice the price made me
think.  But hey if they kick ass then I might as well just spend the
money.  In the mean time I will grab the latest package and get some
firmware update.

Thanks
FC